Kamagra Soft Tablets dissolve in the mouth and so enter the system very quickly. They start working in only 15 minutes and are available in 4 great flavours.
Kamagra Soft Tablet is an inhibitor type drug that is commonly prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is also known to be used by Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Pah) patients as well. The soft tablet, as its name suggests, is the chewable form of the standard Kamagra 100 mg tablet. In terms of effect, this medication does a similar job as its base variant which is to provide room for blood flow in the penile region, in the end, leading to a healthy erection.
How do Kamagra Soft Tablets work?
All the variants of Kamagra have the same mechanism and the soft tablet is no different. It also has the ‘sildenafil citrate’ which helps block the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme (PDE5). The enzyme breaks down Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) from the male body which reduces the blood flow in the penile region. With Kamagra Soft Tablet, you are simply provided space so that proper blood flow can be stimulated and erection can be achieved.
How to take Kamagra Soft Tablets?
Being chewable, Kamagra Soft Tablets are much easier to consume compared to the standard 100 mg variant. Though, similar to their counterpart, they are also consumed orally. They can be taken with water but alcohol is told to be avoided as it significantly slows down the effects of this medication. In terms of dosage, a single tablet is recommended for treating erectile dysfunction and can be taken 15-20 minutes prior to the desired erection. The first signs will be seen within 10 minutes of consumption and the erection shall last up to 4 hours. For Pah treatment, doctors usually prescribe 2-3 tablets a day with 4-6 hours of gap between each dose.
Kamagra Soft Tablet is a critical drug with quite a lot of side effects especially if necessary precautions aren’t taken by the user. If any of the side effects persist, it is recommended that the user contacts a certified professional. Here are a few of the common side effects of this drug:
● Bloody nose
● Loose motion
● Breathing problems
● Skin rash
● Painful urination
While some side effects can’t be avoided, one can easily minimize them by taking necessary precautions when consuming a drug. Here are a few pointers which one must keep in mind before consuming Kamagra 100 mg:
● Pregnancy: It is recommended that a patient who is pregnant must avoid using the drug unless prescribed by a certified professional as it may lead to complications for the health of both the child and the mother.
● Alcohol: Alcohol usage must be avoided during the consumption of this drug or it may lead to side effects such as dizziness, diarrhea, migraine, heart issues, etc.
● Cardiac issues: Patients with records of heart-related issues in the past should not consume this drug especially if a major arrest/attack has occurred 6 months prior to the drug’s consumption.
● Priapism: Priapism is defined as the persistent and painful erection of the penis. If you notice this with Kamagra Soft Tablets or have a history of such issues in the past, kindly converse with your doctor about the same.
● Kidney disease: Patients with severe kidney impairments are to avoid this drug at all costs. Though, mild impairment patients can take it as long as it is prescribed by a certified professional.
Buy Kamagra Soft Tablets Online
Kamagra Soft Tablets are quite popular in the UK mostly due to the product being available without a prescription. Adding to that, the drug is globally approved meaning that it has close to no complications as long as the user follows the recommended dosage. At BuyKamagraUK, we provide grade A drugs to our customers such as Kamagra Soft Tablets Online. We provide fast and safe delivery across the UK with no issues in terms of stock. We also provide assistance to our customers on our website through the live chat feature. In a nutshell, if you choose us, you are guaranteed satisfaction throughout your engagement with us.