Lovegra tablets, also known as Viagra for women, contain sildenafil citrate which effectively provides relief from the symptoms of female sexual dysfunction (FSD).
2 in stock
Female sexual dysfunction (FSD) isn’t a topic that is publicly discussed by people. On the other hand, male impotence albeit not praised is definitely out there for people to learn, treat and maybe crack jokes on. This is why one rarely sees a female version of popular sexual dysfunction treatment drugs Viagra and Kamagra advertised. Lovegra is a popular choice amongst doctors and FSD patients mostly due to efficiency and trust. It is a high-quality drug that can help women improve sex drive in a significant manner.
How does Lovegra work?
Lovegra has the same mechanism and active ingredient (sildenafil citrate) as popular drug Viagra which is used by men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED). Similar to Viagra, sildenafil citrate uses nitric acid to improve blood flow in the female genital region. This helps in enhancing the lubrication and sensitivity in females which results in a significantly better sexual experience for up to 6 hours.
How to use Lovegra Tablets?
Lovegra is to be consumed orally with a glass of water. It can be taken before or after a meal although alcohol is prohibited in either case since it hinders the drug’s effects. The tablet does not come with a scheduled prescription, therefore, one can take it according to their sexual needs ideally 30 minutes before sexual activity. However, no more than a single Lovegra pill is recommended in a 24 hour time period unless prescribed by your doctor. Do not make changes to your dosage without consulting your doctor.
Lovegra is a trusted drug with close to no side effects. However, it does have a few which may be irritating. Kindly contact your doctor if you suffer from them. Here is a list that shows us exactly what you might be facing while using this medication:
● Blurred vision
● Back pain
While some side effects can’t be avoided, one can easily minimize them by taking necessary precautions when consuming a drug. Here are a few pointers which one must keep in mind before consuming Lovegra Tablets:
● Pregnancy: It is recommended that a patient who is pregnant must avoid using the drug unless prescribed by a certified professional as it may lead to complications for the health of both the child and the mother.
● Cardiac issues: Patients with records of heart-related issues in the past should not consume this drug especially if a major arrest/attack has occurred 6 months prior to the drug’s consumption.
● Kidney disease: Patients with severe kidney impairments are to avoid this drug at all costs. Though, mild impairment patients can take it as long as it is prescribed by a certified professional.
● Mood disorders: If you suffer from a mood disorder such as Dysthymia, it is advised that you consult a doctor before taking this drug. Otherwise, it may lead to severe mood swings and/or worsen your condition.
● Blood pressure: Patients dealing with high or low blood pressure must consult a doctor before consuming this drug, otherwise, it may worsen your case in the BP department.
Buy Lovegra Tablets Online
Lovegra is quite popular in the UK mostly due to the product being available without a prescription. Adding to that, the drug is globally approved meaning that it has close to no complications as long as the user follows the recommended dosage. At Buy KamagraUK, we provide grade A drugs to our customers such as Lovegra Online. We provide fast and safe delivery across the UK with no issues in terms of stock. We also provide assistance to our customers on our website through the live chat feature. In a nutshell, if you choose us, you are guaranteed satisfaction throughout your engagement with us.