Kamagra tablets are the most commonly used UK generic Viagra medication. They contain sildenafil citrate, the same active ingredient contained in the original erectile dysfunction medication Viagra.
What are Kamagra (100 mg) Tablets?
Kamagra (100 mg) is an inhibitor drug that increases the blood flow in certain parts of the body. Commonly, it is used to treat erectile dysfunction and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Pah). It is a direct alternative to the popular drug, Viagra with similarities both in the mechanism and usage. The 100 mg Kamagra tablet is the base variant of the drug and is also known to be the most popular. It has a fast-acting nature with erection achievable within 20-30 minutes of consumption. The erection achieved via Kamagra is known to last about 2 to 4 hours.
How does it work?
Kamagra has a similar mechanism as seen in popular drug, Viagra. Both the drugs have ‘sildenafil citrate’ as the active ingredient. The drug is an inhibitor meaning it blocks an enzyme within the body from acting up. The enzyme, in this case, is phosphodiesterase type 5 which is responsible for the breakdown of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) which is responsible for the blood flow in the male penis. In umbrella terms, it gives room to the tissues of the penis for proper flow of blood and in the end, helps the user achieve an erection.
How to take Kamagra 100 mg Tablet
Being a tablet, the Kamagra 100 mg is meant to be consumed orally. While treating erectile dysfunction, the recommended dosage is one tablet that must be consumed alongside water 20-30 minutes before the desired erection. For Pah, the dosage varies from patient to patient, however, doctors usually prescribe up to 3 tablets in a day with a gap of 4 to 6 hours between each dose.
Every drug has its side effects. Some can be avoided, some can’t be. When it comes to Kamagra 100 mg, it usually does not have many side effects, but here are a few which might be seen while using it:
● Bloody nose
● Loose motion
● Breathing problems
● Skin rash
● Painful urination
While some side effects can’t be avoided, one can easily minimize them by taking necessary precautions when consuming a drug. Here are a few pointers which one must keep in mind before consuming Kamagra 100 mg:
● Pregnancy: It is recommended that a patient who is pregnant must avoid using the drug unless prescribed by a certified professional as it may lead to complications for the health of both the child and the mother.
● Alcohol: Alcohol usage must be avoided during the consumption of this drug or it may lead to side effects such as dizziness, diarrhea, migraine, heart issues, etc.
● Cardiac issues: Patients with records of heart-related issues in the past should not consume this drug especially if a major arrest/attack has occurred 6 months prior to the drug’s consumption.
● Kidney disease: Patients with severe kidney impairments are to avoid this drug at all costs. Though, mild impairment patients can take it as long as it is prescribed by a certified professional.
● Priapism: Priapism is defined as the persistent and painful erection of the penis. If you notice this with Kamagra Soft Tablet or have a history of such issues in the past, kindly converse with your doctor about the same.
● Food interactions: Grapefruit (whole or juiced) is to be avoided while consuming this drug.
Buy Kamagra 100 mg Online
Kamagra 100 mg is quite popular in the UK mostly due to the product being available without a prescription. Adding to that, the drug is globally approved meaning that it has close to no complications as long as the user follows the recommended dosage. At BuyKamagraUK, we provide grade A drugs to our customers such as Kamagra 100 mg Online. We provide fast and safe delivery across the UK with no issues in terms of stock. We also provide assistance to our customers on our website through the live chat feature. In a nutshell, if you choose us, you are guaranteed satisfaction throughout your engagement with us.