Generic Cialis with dapoxetine deals with the 2 most common sexual issues experienced by men at the same time – erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
What is Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Apcalis Oral Jelly is a medication taken to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Alternatively, it is also prescribed to Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (Pah). It is the jelly form of Generic Cialis Tablets which is a highly-acclaimed medication in its own right. The effects of this medication can last up to 36 hours which is significantly higher than most of its genre. This is why it is advised that the user carefully uses this medicine as per their doctor’s instructions.
How does Apcalis Oral Jelly work?
Apcalis Oral Jelly is essentially Generic Cialis Tablets converted into a jelly. Therefore, its mechanism is identical to that of the tablet. It has ‘Tadalafil’ as its active ingredient which helps in inhibiting the enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme. Now, what this enzyme does is that it breaks down Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) from our body resulting in a reduction in penile blood flow. With this medication, you are making sure that cGMP stays activated and your penis engages in proper blood flow to attain a healthy erection.
How to use Apcalis Oral Jelly?
Being in the jelly state, taking Apcalis Oral Jelly becomes very easy as you avoid the irritation of having to take a tablet as a whole. You can take a sachet of the jelly as a single dose ideally with a glass of water. This medication is slow-digestive and it may take up to 60 minutes to see full effects. Therefore, it is advised that the user does not take anything more than a sachet of this medication.
Apcalis Oral Jelly has the same side effects as that of Generic Cialis Tablets. Here they are:
● Urinary tract infection
● Back pain
While some side effects can’t be avoided, one can easily minimize them by taking necessary precautions when consuming a drug. Here are a few pointers which one must keep in mind before consuming Apcalis Oral Jelly:
● Stomach ulcers: If you are dealing with stomach ulcers, it is advised that you avoid using this drug as it is slow-digestive and hence, may cause stomach irritation upon interaction with the ulcers.
● Alcohol: Alcohol usage must be avoided during the consumption of this drug or it may lead to side effects such as dizziness, diarrhea, migraine, heart issues, etc.
● Priapism: Priapism is defined as the persistent and painful erection of the penis. If you notice this with Apcalis Oral Jelly or have a history of such issues in the past, kindly converse with your doctor about the same.
● Cardiac issues: Patients with records of heart-related issues in the past should not consume this drug especially if a major arrest/attack has occurred 6 months prior to the drug’s consumption.
● Blood pressure: Patients dealing with high or low blood pressure must consult a doctor before consuming this drug, otherwise, it may worsen your case in the BP department.
Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly Online
Apcalis Oral Jelly is quite popular in the UK mostly due to the product being available without a prescription. Adding to that, the drug is globally approved meaning that it has close to no complications as long as the user follows the recommended dosage. At BuyKamagraUK, we provide grade A drugs to our customers such as Apcalis Oral Jelly Online. We provide fast and safe delivery across the UK with no issues in terms of stock. We also provide assistance to our customers on our website through the live chat feature. In a nutshell, if you choose us, you are guaranteed satisfaction throughout your engagement with us.